Trans*Ponder is a grassroots, completely transgender founded and led non-profit based in Eugene, Oregon. It provides support, education, and advocacy for the Trans/Gender Diverse community and its allies.
Trans*Ponder offers; several monthly meetings; special events for Trans/Gender Diverse folks and our allies; inclusivity trainings to professional organizations and businesses; and advocacy services.
- Nov 14 @ 5:30pm Trans/Gender Diverse Only Yoga Class
- Nov 17 @ 1:00pm Trans/Gender Diverse Clothing Swap
- Nov 18 @ 4:00pm Trans/Gender-Diverse/Non-Conforming Group Swim
- Nov 21 @ 5:30pm Trans/Gender Diverse Only Yoga Class
- Nov 21 @ 6:00pm LGBTQIA+ Sexual Assault Support Group
- Nov 28 @ 5:00pm We/Us/Ours Trans/Gender Diverse Happy Hour
- Nov 28 @ 5:30pm Trans/Gender Diverse Only Yoga Class
- Dec 1 @ 3:00pm Trans and Allies Social Hour
Contribute to Trans*Ponder
Every dollar counts. Your tax deductible donation goes directly to support the local trans/gender diverse community.