Trans*Ponder is a grassroots, completely transgender founded and led non-profit based in Eugene, Oregon. It provides support, education, and advocacy for the Trans/Gender Diverse community and its allies.
Trans*Ponder offers; several monthly meetings; special events for Trans/Gender Diverse folks and our allies; inclusivity trainings to professional organizations and businesses; and advocacy services.
- Jun 24 @ 6:30pm Trans/Gender Diverse Only Yoga Class
- Jun 27 @ 5:00pm We/Us/Ours Trans/Gender Diverse Happy Hour
- Jul 1 @ 6:30pm Trans/Gender Diverse Only Yoga Class
- Jul 7 @ 3:00pm Trans and Allies Social Hour
- Jul 8 @ 6:30pm Trans/Gender Diverse Only Yoga Class
- Jul 14 @ 3:30pm Trans Community Support Group
- Jul 15 @ 6:30pm Trans/Gender Diverse Only Yoga Class
- Jul 18 @ 6:00pm LGBTQIA+ Sexual Assault Support Group
Contribute to Trans*Ponder
Every dollar counts. Your tax dedictible donation goes directly to support the local trans/gender diverse community.