Trans*Ponder is a grassroots, completely transgender founded and led non-profit based in Eugene, Oregon. It provides support, education, and advocacy for the Trans/Gender Diverse community and its allies.
Trans*Ponder offers; several monthly meetings; special events for Trans/Gender Diverse folks and our allies; inclusivity trainings to professional organizations and businesses; and advocacy services.
- Sep 26 @ 5:00pm We/Us/Ours Trans/Gender Diverse Happy Hour
- Oct 6 @ 3:00pm Trans and Allies Social Hour
- Oct 7 @ 6:30pm Trans/Gender Diverse Only Yoga Class
- Oct 13 @ 3:30pm Trans Community Support Group
- Oct 14 @ 6:30pm Trans/Gender Diverse Only Yoga Class
- Oct 17 @ 6:00pm LGBTQIA+ Sexual Assault Support Group
- Oct 18 @ 5:30pm Trans*Parent Support Group
- Oct 21 @ 6:30pm Trans/Gender Diverse Only Yoga Class
Contribute to Trans*Ponder
Every dollar counts. Your tax deductible donation goes directly to support the local trans/gender diverse community.